Thursday, January 13, 2011

Went out and had some fun *gasp*

Yesterday after volunteering at the Computer Center, I assisted my pal, Joanne with some work stuff and when completed, we decided to celebrate (her magazine is being printed and then on it's way).  We went tot he Wild Horse Saloon here in Port Aransas and celebrated with some Wood Chucks and I had an Island Burger and Joanne had a regular burger.  We shared some onion chips  while we waited.  We met some nice people -  an entertainment lawyer, a scooter mechanic, and ran into some local pals.  I had a great time.  I mostly do not have a good time as I am a recluse.  But, we'd had such a hectic time making stuff happen, that I thought I deserved a night out.  


I got a call from a bride for a potential wedding gig in August.  so, I realized that I need to create a Wedding Song portfolio on YouTube.  I can add that to my list of things I gotta do.  I've been learning a lot about a lot of things these past few days so my depression has not been so incapacitating.  That and the holidaze are over, so there is an overall feeling of hope and looking forward to the future.


I hate the Holidaze and it's gotten so where I PREFER  to spend them holed up alone at home.  I increased my anti-anxiety dosage for the holidaze and credit them for me getting thru.  They were awful for me.  It starts with Thanksgiving, then my birthday, then Christmas, and then NYE.  Later it's Valentine's Day, but that one's not so unendurable.  My doctor didn't even balk about my self-increased dosage, especially since I told him that I'd gong back to my usual dosage after NYE. 


So that's what's happening.  I have Couch Potato Productions, my Wedding Songs Portfolio, and a few pending gigs so I'd better get a move on and get to work.  Hope you have a productive day.  Carpe Diem.  Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home