Friday, October 13, 2006

Sorry I haven't posted lately

Well, I've been busy, okay? Actually, I've been trying to keep up my energy. My doctor is trying to get me off of the insulin I've been on for a coupla years. I'm taking 2 new drugs and my bodies been adjusting to it all. In about 3 weeks, I start Byetta - med that is made from the venom of the Gila Monster! Get Out! No, really! It is. One side effect is weight loss, so right now, my main focus is in staying healthy as I make this transition that will take a few weeks and a total of 3 new meds. I'm scared and quietly, cautiously optimistic.
I am enjoying the My Space thing.

www.myspace.com/almasquillante

I've had fun going to the MySpace site of my favorite musicians and asking to be added as a friend. I don't have a life, ok? So, this is fun to me.

This weekend, I'm going to do a Fall housecleaning thing at the sea-shack. I hope to hook up my computers and hook my my little portable studio so that Maybe, Maybe, Maybe, this year, I'll get to record my Christmas song CD. It all depends on my strength. Another side affect of the Byetta is nausea. I don't do well with nausea and that's the part that scares me, tho, I must be strong. I am determined to get off the insulin. Determined and Bound.

So, that's about it. I'm in deep training with Gomez and Batman (who escaped the yard this morning and made me more late to work than I already was!). They are fighting less, tho, it's a hassle to rehabilitate those two! It's either that, or find Batman a home. It will work!

So, I'm gonna sign off here... I'll hopefully get those computers hooked up and can at least write-up my post and just upload it from now on.

Have a grand weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home