Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Six Feet Under - The Whole 5 years

Oh my Gawd. I finally finished watching the whole series. This has to be just about the best series on TV EVER. I loved all the characters. Felt bad for them when they were bad people. Felt so bad when bad things happened to them. The very last episode, the series finale was one of the best I've ever seen. I was so disappointed with the series finale to Invasion. So disappointed in the finale to Surface (I really like this one and was disppointed period that it was not renewed). I was not disappoited in the series finale for SFU. I really liked how they recreated the death of each character and then showed how time was passing and it ended with Clare's death in the year 2085. Very well done. I'm gonna miss that show. I thought the gay couple were the most normal people in the show. I liked how they adopted those 2 black boys with the bad family history. How noble. How fine. I liked how Clare with her artsy-fartsy snobbishness and total liberal political views falls for Ted, a Republican conservative who listened to pop music. As conservative as he was, he was the one she could lean on. Just Beautiful. I will miss this show.

3 Comments:

At 4:40 PM , Blogger R2K said...

: )

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger nico said...

I love that show too. Here in South Africa, we are five episodes away from the finale. Nate had his Seizure on last night's episode.

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Alma's Chihuahua Ranch Blog said...

Do you know what happens to Nate? I mean, I do, but don't want to spoil it for you if you don't. It is just the best. Poor Maggie! Poor Brenda! It kinda accelerates til the very end so place close attention! thanks so much for writing. Please don't be a stranger!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home