Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday August 23, 2006 Busy Day!

Wow...we're busy at work. Today's the first day of classes and the last day they can get 100% refunds on books. So, there's lines at the cashier stations. And...we got lunch bought for us in the business office. That's a cool deal.
Yesterday, I worked my ass off. I did all kindsa work on Excel and just kicked ass. Needless to say, I was exhausted by the time I got home. There wasn't much on TV. Talked to my Tia Minnie. Watched House. Watched Outsiders. Man...those people are weird. They did a thing on that alleged killer of Jon Benet and those bigoted twins that sing. That whole thing on White Supremecists really wigs me out. I can't understand the hatred. The whole wanting to keep "your race pure". I say, it's too late and deal with it! Who said any race was pure anyway? Hitler was delusional because of that very fact. What a nut job. This is coming from a Mexican-American with very probable Jewish roots. I'll have to get into that whole thing later one, but I embrace that probability. Oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home