Thursday, August 10, 2006

Catching up on Six Feet Under

Wow...I've been catching up on the 4th Season of Six Feet Under and just got to some unbelievable or rather...some all too believable scenes. I just watched the 3rd DVD in the series. Oh my Gawd. It's the one where David helps a stranded motorist and the crack head takes him on the ride of his life. It was so believable. I was scared the whole time as I could not predict where it was going to end up. This is such a great series. One of the best I've ever seen. I put it right up there with the Sopranos and 24. I'm sad that there will only be 5 years of it. I'm going to savor each of the DVDs. I think the guy that plays David shoulda gotten an Emmy for that episode. I could so totally relate to him. If you've never watched Six Feet Under, you need to start from the beginning from the 1st year. It's great acting, directing, writing...the whole package. I'm so impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home