Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Again - It's time for Joe's Crabshack Lighthouse


Well, it's Friday again. It's hard to believe! I'll be singing tonight at Joe's Crab Shack Lighthouse at 440 Shoreline Drive in Corpus Christi.

That handsome fellow on the left? That's Viggo Mortensen. You can call him Viggo. His birthday is March 03, 2004. That's him when he was 2 months old. He's all grown up and 2 years old now. I call him The Nurse. He licks everybody's booboos. He licks my face when I'm crying and depressed and lays his head on my lap and won't leave me until I stop. He's a very lovable pooch. He gets along with the other 3 and doesn't play their alpha doggie games. He's polite when waiting for treats. He doesn't try to steal them the way Bubba the Bandido does. He's one of my pack of seahuahuas. He was the doggie number 2 in the procurement order.

Viggo Mortensen at 2 months old. You can call him Viggo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home