Monday, July 17, 2006

Black Dawg is gone :-(

Wow... there was all kinds of barking going on last night. I don't know if I slept at all. I never saw anyone out there when I peeked out. When I put breakfast out for the Black Dawg, he was not around. The neighbor's 2 big dogs were not around. I suspect the Dog Catcher made an early sweep of North Beach. They are closed today, so I have to wait until tomorrow to go view the appreehendees. I hope he's just out running around on the beach with the other two, but don't think so. My seahuahuas were all over me and nervous when I woke up. It was like they wished they could talk and just tell me something. So, I will wait until tomorrow and then see if they can let me pick him up on Payday. He's too sweet a dog to see put to death for hanging around bad influences (the neighbor's dogs). Poor dawg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home