Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Today I am Gray

Woe is me. Woe is me. Today I feel like the tired Easter bunny in the Bugs Bunny cartoons.

I can't deny that I am sad that the Mavs lost it last night. They had it at their fingertips and somehow it all slipped away. On the bright side, they went pretty far. They only lost by 3 points. I think they'll learn the hard way what the Spurs learned their first time in the Finals. You can't play nice. The other team never does. I don't believe it's rigged, but I see some definite favoritism towards the Heat. Fouls that aren't called on them are called on us. Crappy officiating. But ya know, that's life. It's so true to real life. It seems the other guys don't play nice and they are always favored when you're the underdog. I can understand the frustration that caused Cuban to be outrageous and for Nowitzke to attack an innocent exercise bike. I've experienced that frustration many times myself. I usually punch a pillow tho and in the privacy of my home.

I admire Mark Cuban. This participation in the finals would not be possible without him in my opinion. I remember when I first moved to Dallas and I'd watch the 10pm sports news. It was so disappointing to see the Mavs as the joke of the NBA. They were - pathetic. Now, just a few years later, look where they are.

Anywho, next year we'll get it. Next year they better watch out. It'll be a wiser Mavs. A more experienced Mavs team.

Go Mavs. I still love and support you.

Oh and it didn't rain! Yippee! At least it didn't rain anywhere I happened to be. There's a chance of rain today, but I hope we dodge that bullet again. I'm already packing to move again. I hope it's sooner rather than later, but time and my paycheck will tell. The mosquitos were dreadful again. I have mosquito bites on top of mosquito bites. I really need to buy some Calomine (is that how it's spelled?) lotion. Or maybe I should get some Darvon or Codeine to kill that itch! It's horrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home