Thursday, June 29, 2006

Kemp's Ridley Sea Turtles Release into the Sea


Oh man.. I missed another one - a baby turtle release. I really wanted to go. Now, tho, I have found the website and phone numbers to call so that I can get the information necessary that I may go to the next one. Just look at that picture. They are soooo cute! Here's the URL for turtle release information - http://www.nps.gov/pais/website/current_season.htm
I have found relocating to Corpus Christi disappointing in a number of ways, but this is not one of them. I love the wild-life aspect to living here. You just don't have this in Dallas.
I think I'll write a song about it...may call it "One Tiny Turtle at a Time". hmmmm when I'm sitting home bored this holiday, I hope I think about it and don't put it off....
Click this link for another pic.
http://www.nps.gov/pais/website/images/STSR/STSR%20Photo%20Gallery/Turtle%20flag%20and%20caption%20copy.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home