Saturday, February 11, 2006

Mr and Mrs Smith / Zorro II

Wow...I hadn't realized I was doing a theme night.

Couples in love and high adventure. I enjoyed both these movies immensely.

I can see how Pitt and Jolie may've fallen in love...that movie must've been so much fun to make. It was fun to watch. Smart, sexy, fast-paced adventure. The chemistry was definitely there.

Banderas and Zeta-Jones are such a winning combination. Ya know... I usually get a little steamed when they get non-Latinos to play Latinos cuz usually, they make such a bad choice, but Zeta-Jones doesn't bother me in the least. She looks more Latina than many Latinas and she is such an immpecable beauty. And what can I say except - Antonio Banderas. Ya know...Brad Pitt is cute, but Banderas is just gorgeous. I never realized how much he looks like Juanes. One of my new fave Latino singer/songwriters.

So there's my review of these movies. I give them both a thumbs up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home