Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday - Day to Relax - uh-huh

Like the song sez - Woke up this morning feelin' fine...well- I wouldn't go that far. I woke up with less back pain than yesterday so that's a good thing. I guess I'm so excited to do my gigs that I have schlepped my gear a little too carelessly adn hurt my back. Last week was just murder.
I made my new breakfast of micro-waved eggs, corn tortillas, coffee, and salsa. Not too bad. I switched to corn tortillas at my Tia Minnie's suggestion. Not too bad. Coffee just kinda pulls it all together. I have much to do today. I have to wrap up my training for my new online job, laundry, go to Kinkos to print new revised resumes, dinner at Clara's, Desparate Housewifes, and then to bed. It's just another Pleasant Valley Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home