Thursday, January 26, 2006

A long day...

Just got home from work and I'm pooped. It wasn't that it was busy. It wasn't. It's the sitting here waiting for the phone to ring that gets exhausting. Still.... I guess I shouldn't complain.
We're having a flea prob here at the Chihuahua Ranch. Luckily my late best pal left me a basket of doggie stuff for her Bubba which I use to treat all the boys. It's heartbreaking watching them struggle with those pests. It's hard for me because they sleep with me and they are restless all night. Not to mention that I start to itch as well!
Tomorrow is payday...yippee. It's been a long time coming. The pay is so low tho that it won't make a dent in my living expenses. I must find a way to make MO MONEY. Sweet dreams, ya'll. I have to stay up and organize my songbook and try to learn 3-4 new songs.
Oy. I'm already so tired.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey almapherfield, sorry about the pest problem. good luck with all of your endeavors.

erich

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Alma's Chihuahua Ranch Blog said...

Damn Erich... of all the things to focus on , you focus on my dogs fleas...but...thanks, I guess. Thanks for caring.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home